Procedures for exporting furniture in general and procedures for exporting wooden furniture in particular, for furniture made from other wood materials, will be exported normally according to Circular 38/2015 / TT-BTC. But for furniture made of wood, the procedures for exporting wood furniture will need the following steps:
Currently, Vietnamese enterprises are exporting wood furniture as follows, which is to import wood materials from abroad and then produce wooden tables, chairs and furniture. Then it’ll be exported back to abroad.
As for plants, we have to arrange Quarantined Plant and Fumigated. This is one of the most important step. Besides, we have to submit additional Forest Product Origin file. Pursuant to Item 1, Article 17, Circular 01/2012 / TT-BNNPTNT dated January 4, 2012 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development:
"Article 17. Post-processing forest products
When exporting furniture products (tables, chairs, beds, cabinets) are forest products after processing, in addition to customs as stipulated in Article 16 of Circular 38/2015 / TT-BTC dated 25 March 2015, the Company must provide more legal forest product records as stipulated in Clause 1, Article 17 of Circular 01/2012 / TT-BNNPTNT dated January 4, 2012 above.
Thus, it must be proved that legal forest products are the most important for exporting wooden furniture, or all wood products.
• 94011000: Seat for flying vehicles - Furniture
• 94012090: Other seats - Furniture
• 94014000: Chairs can turn into beds, camping gear - Furniture
• 94015200: Bamboo chairs - Furniture
• 94015300: Rattan chairs - Furniture
• 94016100: Chairs with wooden frame stuffed with mattresses - Furniture
• 94017100: Cushions with metal frame with cushions - Furniture
• 94033000: Wood furniture used in offices - Furniture
• 94034000: Wood furniture used in kitchens - Furniture
• 94035000: Wood furniture used in bedrooms - Furniture
• 94036090: Wardrobe, TV cabinet, Table ... - Furniture
The set of documents for processing wood furniture exports includes:
• Invoice, Packing List
• Bill of Lading
• Phytosanitary certificate
• Fumigation certificate
• Legal forest product records
Please click here to submit your question!