Dairy import conditions:
- First of all, it is necessary to comply with Food Safety and Hygiene conditions and inspection that have met the requirements of the government since milk is a nutritious product that can directly affect human health.
- Organizations and individuals who want to import milk need to announce dairy products at the Department of Food Safety under the Ministry of Health.
Legal basis: Circular 19/2012 / TT-BYT
- Product standard announcement.
- Basic standards.
- Business registration certificate.
- Manufacturer's product standard or Test result sheet of the manufacturer or the independent inspection authority of the country of origin.
- Product labels, translation of product labels and draft contents of additional labeling.
- A certified copy of a foreign or domestic certificate of one of the following certificates (if any): GMP certificate; HACCP or equivalent certificate. In order to increase the effective time of publication.
- Certificate of free circulation (Certificate of Free Sale) or Medical Certificate (Health Certificate) of a competent state agency of the country of origin, including the contents of certification of products suitable for the age or object of use.
- Copy of commercial contract.
- Certificate of inspection without melamine in dairy products.
Time: test (5-7 days), published (20-25 days).
The Ministry of Industry and Trade announces the list of goods subject to automatic import licensing for each period and licensing organizations according to current regulations on licensing.
- Declaration of imported goods.
- Quarantine of plants and animals.
- Commercial invoice
- Bill of lading or other transport documents.
- Value declaration.
- Documents certifying the origin of goods (If any).
Please click here to submit your question!