What is happening around us


1). Announcement of Better, Cheese

The attached documents are as follows: 

Announcement of Product issued by importer (Form 1 of Decree 15/2018/NĐ-CP)

Product test analyst (issued within 12 months) (Original or authorized copy)

Sample of product

Note: documents must be in Vietnamese.

Importer needs to prepare:

Product label or photo of product

Certificate of Food Safety

Business License which mentions major of business.

2). Food Safety Checking

Regarding to Joint Circular 13/2014/TTLT-BYT-BNNPTNT-BCT published on 09th April 2014, Butter & Cheese are managed by Ministry of Industry & Trade.

Process of procedure for checking food safety are follows:

There are 3 offices are delegated for this checking:

  • Public Health Institute - 159 Hung Phu Street, Ward 8, District 8, HCMC
  • Technical Center of Quality Measurement Standard III - 49 Pasteur, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, HCMC
  • VINACONTROL HCMC – 80 Ba Huyện Thanh Quan, District 3.

The documents are as follows: 

  • Application (3 origin)
  • Sales contract
  • Commercial invoice
  • Packing list
  • Bill of lading
  • Announcement of Better, Cheese (Full set)
  • Certificate of analysis (If any)

3). Veterinary of Certificate (apply for product of animal origin)

In order to know the item is required a Veterinary of Certificate, process of procedure, documents require, we can check on the Circular 25/2016/TT-BNNPTNT applies for terrestrial animal.

Process of procedure following:

1. Documents:

  • Application ( 3 origin)
  • Veterinary of Certificate issued by export country (Origin).
  • Invoice
  • Packing list
  • Health Certificate (Origin).
  • PO

1. Apply documents to Regional Veterinary Office 6 at Phạm Thế Hiển, Ward 2, District 8 for shipments by sea or Regional Veterinary Office at SCSC - 30 Phan Thúc Duyện, Ward 4, Tan Binh District for shipments by air.

2. After documents are approved, importer can start working on the customs declaration.  

3. Taking sample from the shipment.

4. Once the result is given, importer can contact to Ministry of Animal Health- Regional 6 at 521 Hoang Van Thu, Ward 4, Tan Binh District in order to get Certificate of Veterinary. Attached with Application, Receipt of taking sample, customs declaration.

Normally importer can send a requirement to custom official to ask for picking up the shipment to importer’s warehouse for preservation to avoid storage charge, DEM, DET …

Please click here to submit your question!